Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
do you understand? right? haha
Yes, you're right Shanan! :)Now where did you learn Ibe language, Cere?I've only heard my dad and his brothers do that!Grandma told me that you like my haircut! Thanks!
I figured you learned it from him! I think he made it up! Ha ha! :)Iband Yibes, Ibi spibeak Ibibe libanguibage! :)
i can figure it out reading it but struggle speaking and understanding it. you are so funny! have you to speak it with uncle randy ha, ha
Do You Understand?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
do you understand?
right? haha
Yes, you're right Shanan! :)
Now where did you learn Ibe language, Cere?
I've only heard my dad and his brothers do that!
Grandma told me that you like my haircut! Thanks!
I figured you learned it from him! I think he made it up! Ha ha! :)
Iband Yibes, Ibi spibeak Ibibe libanguibage! :)
i can figure it out reading it but struggle speaking and understanding it. you are so funny! have you to speak it with uncle randy ha, ha
Do You Understand?
Post a Comment